12th Conference on Computer and Robot Vision
Halifax, Nova Scotia.   June 3-5, 2015.
Welcome to the home page for CRV 2015 which will be held at Dalhousie
and at Saint Mary's Universities.
CRV is an annual conference hosted in Canada, and co-located with Graphics Interface (GI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). A single registration covers attendance in all three conferences. Please see the AI/GI/CRV general conference website for more information.
The CRV proceedings are published through the IEEE Computer Society's Conference Publishing Services (CPS). Accepted papers appear in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. See archive for links to previous years' papers.
- We are excited to announce the Keynote speakers for 2015: Kostas Daniilidis (U. Penn) and Demetri Terzopoulos (UCLA).
|Paper submission (extended)||TBD|
|Revised camera-ready papers||TBD|
|Conference||June 3-5, 2015|
In 2004, the 17th Vision Interface conference was renamed the 1st Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision.
In 2011, the name was shortened to Conference on Computer and Robot Vision.
CRV is sponsored by the Canadian Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Society (CIPPRS).
CRV 2015 Program
- President: Gregory Dudek, McGill University
- Treasurer: John Barron, Western University
CRV 2015 Co-Chairs
- Michael Langer, McGill University
- Faisal Qureshi, University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
CRV 2015 Program Committee
- Mohand Said Allili, Université du Québec en Outaoauis, Canada
- Robert Allison, York University, Canada
- Alexander Andreopoulos, IBM Research, Canada
- John Barron, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Robert Bergevin, Université Laval, Canada
- Guillaume-Alexandre Bilodeau, École Polytechnique Montréal, Canada
- Jeffrey Boyd, University of Calgary, Canada
- Gustavo Carneiro, University of Adelaide, Australia
- James Clark, McGill University, Canada
- David Clausi, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Jack Collier, DRDC Suffield, Canada
- Kosta Derpanis, Ryerson University, Canada
- James Elder, York University, Canada
- Mark Eramian, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Alexander Ferworn, Ryerson University, Canada
- Paul Fieguth, Waterloo, Canada
- Philippe Giguère, Laval University, Canada
- Michael Greenspan, Queens University, Canada
- Wolfgang Heidrich, University of British Columbia
- Jesse Hoey, University of waterloo, Canada
- Andrew Hogue, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Michael Jenkin, York University, Canada
- Allan Jepson, University of Toronto, Canada
- Hao Jiang, Boston College, USA
- Jonathan Kelly, University of Toronto, Canada
- Robert Laganiere, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Jean-Francois Lalonde, Laval University, Canada
- Denis Laurendeau, Laval University, Canada
- Howard Li, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Jim Little, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Shahzad Malik, University of Toronto, Canada
- David Meger, McGill University, Canada
- Max Mignotte, Universite de Montreal, Canada
- Gregor Miller, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Greg Mori, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Christopher Pal, École Polytechnique Montréal, Canada
- Minas Spetsakis, York University, Canada
- Chi Hay Tong, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- John Tsotsos, York University, Canada
- Olga Veksler, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Ruisheng Wang, University of Calgary, Canada
- Yang Wang, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Steven Waslander, Waterloo University, Canada
- Alexander Wong, Waterloo University, Canada
- Robert Woodham, University of British Columbia
- Yijun Xiao, University of Edinburgh United Kingdom
- Herb Yang, University of Alberta, Canada
CRV 2015 will feature 8 exciting symposia on subtopics related to computer and robot vision.
- Tim Barfoot, Univ. of Toronto
"Long-Term Visual Route Following for Mobile Robots"
- Howard Li, Univ. of New Brunswick
"Perception, Navigation and Target Localization for Autonomous UAVs"
Human-Robot Interaction and Assistive Tech
Vision and Learning
- Sanja Fidler, Univ. of Toronto
- Raquel Urtasun, Univ. of Toronto
"Visual Scene Understanding for Autonomous Driving"
- Steve Beauchemin, Western
Vision for Graphics
- Jean-Francois Lalonde, Laval Univ.
"Lighting Estimation in Outdoor Image Collections"
- Minglun Gong, Memorial Univ.
"Modeling and analyzing 3D shapes using clues from 2D images"
Novel Imaging Techniques
Links to Previous Conferences
This page archives aa historical content from past CRV meetings. A second source for some of this information is maintained at the CIPPRS website.
- CRV 2014: Montreal, Quebec, May 7-9, 2014
- CRV 2013: Regina, Saskatchewan, May 28-31, 2013
- CRV 2012: Toronto, Ontario, May-28-30, 2012
- CRV 2011: St-John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, May-25-27, 2011
- CRV 2010: Ottawa, Ontario, 31 May-2 June 2010
- CRV 2009: Kelowna, British Columbia, 25-27 May 2009
- CRV 2008: Windsor, Ontario, 28-30 May 2008
- CRV 2007: Montreal, Quebec, 28-30 May 2007
- CRV 2006: Quebec City, Quebec, 7-9 May 2006
- CRV 2005: Victoria, British Columbia, 9-11 May 2005
- CRV 2004: London, Ontario, 17-19 May 2004.